Sunday, March 8, 2009

Holiday///Horrayyyy!!

Finally.. It was Saturday and I went KL early in the morning to meet Hsiao Wen, my ex- roomate at Sg Wang.. I got there around 1pm with my 2 sisters and also sister's bf after breakfast.. While waiting Wen to meet me we then duduk and minum at McD, after a while, they refused to accompany more as Wen was keep delaying the time.. Kesian I sit alone and keep refilled the drink.. Chong reached after half and hour with Jun.. I was so surprised because I thought Jun had to work that day.. What a nice day because we really never meet up after diploma!!

After walking around for no reason like 1hour, we then headed to Gasoline, Jun ordered something like seafood spaghetti and we just ordered for drink.. To be honest, Gasoline is a good place to gather, but not a nice place for foods.. And the air-con there is so so cold, make me feel like going toilet only.. We started to cam whored as long time we never take picture together.. Update with our new look and keep rounded faces~

Ejun & Hsiao Wen

Bebe & Hsiao Wen, my face is so fair compared to Hsiao one..

Same us.. Hsiao acted cute this time..Miss you my fishball~

The lovely us.. Muacks

Miss Bebe with her Jasmine Lemon..

My Jun & I..

Group picture.. Jun, Wen and Bebe>.<

We looked like super model right.. paiseh..

Jun, take care.. let's fight together for our future la..

Hided behind Jun to make my face smaller..haha..

We stayed at Gasoline like an hour and continue our window shopping after that, we really no idea what to buy, just walk together and talk everythings about us.. We went to find Hsiao a nice purse but no one that suit her well.. next time next place ba..

We finished shopping at around 8pm, eJun & me accompany Hsiao Wen to monorial station and we were going back genting klang by cab too... haha, 1st time buy nothing for whole day shopping.. but it's really a great time to meet with good friends.. Hope during the days coming, we stil can keep in touch and put both of us in heart.. I love them so much..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: