Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It is 10 in the morning now,lying on my bed and doing nothing..listening to some random not so famous english songs..my mind started to think over and over again what u told me last night.i feel sad seriously,why cant you feel me?why must you think me in such way?woo..im just too pain when received your sms u know?another day,it must be NOT SO GOOD DAY anyway..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
let think something happy ba..people should really learn to find some ways to cheers up themselves..yeah, my shopping list..!! But i think it is better for me to list down my luggage list..lets continue to see what might follow me fly over this coming september><

1)my laptop which must be formated b4 i leave..
2)daben(my favourite dog)??his size is damn huge
3)jumper,sweater and jackets
4)a set of nice bed sheet
5)few dozens of rocky or pocky..yea.pocky is nicer
6)my new spec and also contact lenses
7)my personal docs and academic certificates
8)stationery..hehe,yea,it should be a full set of new stationery(5 blue colour ballpen &3 black colour^^) and some text pad,correction pen,eraser,electronic pencil and pencil lead,stapler and cellophane as well...
9)some pairs of jeans..who can sponsor me a nice levis jeans??
10)some teess..oh,no more sleeveless in uk=/
11)body lotion..hehe,but wondering is it moist enough for the weather over there..
12)yeah, i need to renew my driving licence although my driving skill sucks..
13)SHE new album(it should be in shopping list though)
14)my external hardisk..**on the way reaching to me**
15)this is important!!camera~~can u guys suggest which one is nicer?lumix or ixus??
16)my facial thingy..should back up for few..
17)clock..my alarm..
18)my lovely family photos..(T_T)
19)chili padi seeds..haha,im really gonna to plant it over there..i will die without the CP..
20)some cooking materials like..tomyum cube,chili sauce and some china herbal soup paste..(i pretty sure tat i will be vy pro after few months cooking myself)
21)toothbrush & toothpaste..(DARLIE DARLIE^^)

Hehe,thats all first for today..not yet finsih le my list..stil in progress and long long to go//but but but..there are only 20kg for my luggage..enough space for squeeze all these inside???

2 comments:

t W i n G said...

Mei ling..u remind me i got lot of things hv to prepare..

jun said...

opt for lumix-3. Best of da best...