Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday,1st day of August..
Time flies, it is august already today.. Woke up late this morning, Aston stepped in my room and i gave him a lovely kiss.. I love my bed, especially it was a raining morning.. How lovely it was can u imagine? A warm comforter and a cold weather where I was still rolling on my bed..

Had a light breakfast with Maple, TyinTyin and also Mummy..
After that, Mummy took out a little book, a book which she states all the expenses in a day..
There are details and prices listed..Went thru the book, we saw a line , GOOD MORNING..we then asked mummy what was it? She said..breakfast that she bought for us..hehe, she should put BREAKFAST instead of GOOD MORNING, but I still feel proud of her..She has no education background, because she didnt go for primary school even, my mama is a retired housewife, she starts to learn some basic english nowadays, and u know what, my mummy hand writing is so neat and clear.. Mummy then corrected the Good morning to Breakfast, and asked us some other names like SHOP, PORK , BED SHEET, etc..

Mummy--Our MORNING become so GOOD with the breakfast u prepares..Love you mummy..

After the breakfast it was already near to 1130am, on my laptop but my adapter was burned(rosak) last night, there was only few % of battery left.. short talk with a friend who is so busy with assignments reports these days, so kelian to be a student what I can said.. Im started to afraid, how m I going to survive with a really new environment which I dun understand what people said and they dun understand what I said as well.. It is really shame I tell u,OMG.. too late to regret now..=/

Yeah, the future house of mine in Uk, after the calculation and all.. I can only came out with this conclusion-->izzit any people die off in that house before?? why so damn cheap for the rental?? Im really scare of ghost.. somemore it should be vampire in such western country..how how how?? Or maybe there is another conclusion, conclusion 2-->expensive is the best, cheap is for low quality?? so people always think that expensive is good, and it must be some PROBLEMS when it is in a vy low cost..???

N yeah my saturday, my actual plan was spoilt because of 2 reasons. 1st- Rafiqe told me there is a protest in kl today, he asked me dun come kl alone as it is very dangerous.. How come havoc dah?I.S.A if not mistaken.. so I better stay at home then.. 2nd reason- My dear dodo and Jms are busying for their assignments and reports, so haiz..again it is better for me dun go n kacau them right? Or else I will ended up talking with wall if I still insist on going there or maybe catch by police thinking that 3 of us are protesters..

End of this post.. gonna go to kitchen grab some foods while waiting brother finish his class at 8.30pm.. IM HUNGRY=/

1 comment:

stevieBoy said...

it must be a dracula. not vampire.
:p
haha...
oh well..you will suddenly feel a gust of strong wind. and then "poopp"the windows open.
then you see bats around your windows.
haha...in the middle of the night.
"ta da"
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha!

and normally dracula will be the handsome guy surrounded by pretty vampires. so dont worry. hahaha! because the dracula will be a handsome 1 indeed.LOL!