Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bebe Birthday Eve

27th was the day before my birthday, as James said, the previous celebration more like old frez gathering ..So, we had another gathering between 3 of us on that day again..


Since we got only 3 ppl, we decided to go Chuah to have our tea.. The yum cha place is just beside the beach and it is a malay kampung where the customer can singing their yum song there, it is annoy i know, because we tot it is nice to chat with the sea view and wind blow, but then it is definetly wrong, no wind, dark sea view, mosquitos, and lot of smokes.. So after half hour we decided to leave, back to the stall we always go.. Haha, there was a small problem inccur when we were leaving, james car was get scratched when he wanted to reverse.. The stall's boss come and gave help, finally, we leave the village .. Here is advise for my dear james, haha, more accident more confident ok? dun be worry.. u will get thru it soon ok?


Come back to our yum cha, so this gathering actually is my suggestion.. Wanna ask my dear friends to be with me during my important day, and they always give full support and never leave me alone, I love them**haha..So reach the mamak, we order our drinks and roti..I had plain water instead of teh ais(favourite) because i scared my coughing wil become serious.. Haha, less sugar can keep fit too since im getting fatter..LALALALA..


We talked everything, and we had lots of fun.. when time near to 12 and suddenly 1.3 was leaving without telling us where she goes and what she gonna do.. Shake our heads, James and I were stand up and leave the table without payment, luckily the stall ppl nvr run out too to get the bill from us.. Yu Shan then come back and actually she went to her car to get my birthday present..so touch la, somemore James tot she kena "something" ar..hahahah..


When she come back, they then sang the birthday song to me.. Alamak.. touch into my heart already, I love them so much.. **hug hug**
We continue our topic and started to cam-whoring.. Sigh, that night is not a good day to cam-whore because we didt really satisfying with our pictures.. The baoz faces come out again and again.. For us, we should start to keep fit ya hoh darling?


A very nice top from my 1.3 darling.. Bebe my name,can u see that??

Shan & Bebe.. LOVE**

James & Bebe.. Love**

---My birthday eve, simple gathering but always the warmest!! Thank you Shan and James to let me feel blessed..Happy Birthday to Bebe..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiya, no people leave comment ar...

I am coming to say good night !!!