Friday, December 19, 2008

Mix-ing 1,2,3

Was quite busy past 2 weeks..let me recall back now wit u guys ok>.<
Family and I were celebrating my eldest sister birthday on 11th of november..
We bought her a cake and we dedicated a song to her..We use the tone of madagascar (i like to move it move it) and now the song now sound like this..(i like you mummy mummy<----from her daughters) and also (i like you dajie dajie<-----from us)..i think it is touch and warm..
A simple celebration to our sister,wish her all the best in all areas, healthy,wealthy and happy^^


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beside that,last weekend all of us were opening a stall (something like kiosk) at The Store PD,the main purpose is promoting our new opening kids wear shop upstair of tuition centre..anyway,the sell was quite ok and we did enjoy the moment we had together..
Here are some pictures we took during the promotion, ahhh,it was tiring and super hot as our stall is located in the entrance of PD Walk..

Maggie and Tyin with the patung..

Bebe..with the patung..>.<

Tyin: Ahhh,dun ketuk me..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My early birthday celebration was a satisfy..

Thanks all who able make it there,and share this memories wit me..

Thanks Shing Yee helped me turn my birthday into a wonderful memories, she had helps me in all the preparation including the room and bbq stuff..

Thanks Yu Shan and James who had accompany me at the bdae night..and James u did show lots of MAN charm&glamor...

Thanks Lan Er,Rachel,Pay Cheng,Chin Yee,Ade,Chia Wei and Coco who making it happen in the end..It was the most beautiful moment i ever had...

Thanks u guys,nothing else i can said beside I love you!!More pictures and detail at (http://pzaxius.blogspot.com/2008/12/45-blmls-20th-bday-in-glory.html)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the other hand,family also celerated my lunar birthday as brother and maggie will not able celebrate my bdae coz they will having their honey moon that time..so they decided to make it earlier..
MummyDaddy,thanks for creating me, protecting me from all the harmful things, sacrificing so much just to make me stay healthy and happy. it is my precious to be ur daughter..let us take k both of u in the remaining of life..
Sisters& Brother,thanks for loving and understanding me no matter how..
same here, I Love You to all my lovely family..

My bdae cake..

Redeggs with mummy writing--i love u

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

lolita said...

i read once u just upload lo.. haha.. just lazy leave u a comment.. btw, why i don know u got butik at PdWalk one? haha..

and the link shud be ::
http://pzaxius.blogspot.com/2008/12/45-blmls-20th-bday-in-glory.html

if u wan to click in my blog url.. and its post 45..

**meiling** said...

haha,that butik only last for one weekend la,i told u but u forget de la..i changed the link ald..thanks ya,i can save 4hours to upload the pictures le..