Thursday, August 13, 2009

080809-Saturday-HappyDay

This is a late post which I have delayed for few days.. Last weekend, what a wonderful weekend for me, I think I will never forget it huh.. Saturday morning, after showered and dress nicely><, sister tyin tyin fetched me to Nilai Ktm, haha, I had a date with WenWen & JunJun loh... After 2hours of long long journey, finally I got to Kl central. Walked down to the ground floor of Kl central as usual, looking the way to monorial station.. ohhh, there was reconstruction project and so it has blocked the short cut to monorial station which just infront of kl central.. Followed the people, I continued walking to the monorial station which a bit longer than the usual one, stopped half way by 2 handsome tourists from China, they were asking me about how to get to KLCC.. Hehe, with the nice voice and sweet smile Im, I asked them got back the escalator, walk in to the hall and the LRT Putra will be on their left hand side.. Follow Terminal Putra Line they will be reached to KLCC.. They returned me a thank you and praising me a good hearted pretty girl, haha.. Back to the story, there was already 1pm when I met JunJun in the Monorial Station, we went to 6th floor Green Box right away because Wen had booked the room for 3 at 1pm, and she was not there yet due to some problems.. Finally, we decided not to sing as my stomach was so damn hungry that time, the k session doesnot include any meal while only drinks are provided, we then headed to U-cafe which is near to the entrance of SgWang, sorry to both of you coz didnt sing as what promised before.. Will sing again after I come back ok?? U-cafe, remind me of U-mobile, and the shop logo is just same with U-mobile, I have no idea why SEED cafe is no longer there while came out this U-random cafe.. Well, i think this is only the restaurant that can let us sit down n have a nice chat.. Others are like just too crowded or crowded.. Jun had his hainanese chicken rice, wenwen one was something like curry rendang and I had chicken mixed with salted fish.. Here follows with some pics with took during the lunch.. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After lunch, both of us were so energies already finally (for me only actually because I was the one complaint hungry), walked around without any reason, we had pass by a gift shop and the red doggy patricks inside the shop attracted me, hohohoho, there are different size of red patricks u know, from very cutie small size to the huge size which I owned it already.. Stopped infront of the cute patricks, staring those cutie pie for a few seconds, my dearest Wen&Jun they decided to buy me one of the 3rd small size so that easier from me to bring over to UK, hahaha, how come everyone is so sayang me hah?? Thank you so much.. And I sure the little patrick will accompany me like what you guys always did for me..
**I love WenWen & JunJun+ little patrick**

Ok, lets continue again with our day, 3 of us like dun really have mood to walk because you know la, sg wang, kind of crowded place, like squeezing everywhere, after like one hour, we decided to sit down again n have drinks rather than walking like this.. We went to a cafe which is located in sixth floor of sg wang, the decoration there is quite nice and warm as there is some swings and sofa which is good for tea and chitchatting.. Pics time again, but so sad I didnt look good in those pics yet look quite pale le..

Me with my wenwen, gonna to miss her dearly

Jun&Ling, will miss you too

JunjUn & I, can see wen behind actually, so thats only group pic we took that day=/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For wenwen & junjun, thanks for meeting me up and I did have a nice and lovely day with you guys, good friend is hard to meet but Im so lucky I have got two very best friend in one time, do take care so much and all the best in future..

Wenwen-- good luck for your tough tough papers, must remember to eat everyday ok?
Junjun-- cake is nice to eat, but too much is not good though, get the right cake and good luck for coming exam as well..remember dun give up once you decided anything, I will always here for you...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like**