Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Went to HUKM for the very last time regulary check up before I depart to UK..
Got the number and took the blood test as usual..
Headed to cafe for tea while waiting the clinic open..
Back to the waiting area, fell sleep even the seat is not nice, Im just too exhausted..
I was so lucky today, number jumped to 5 after the number 1,
so that means I was the second to see Prof. Wu.
Prof.Wu, a very nice and patience doctor,
the memory still fresh when Im thinking back now,
there was one time I didnt take my medicine as what she instructed,
and because I was fever that time,
my mother scared that the medicine will crash with my fever medicine,
so I stopped Prof.Wu's medicine for one week,
she was so mad that time when we told her the incident,
and yet actually my blood result gone bad that time because I didnt consumed the medicine.
My mum and I were just kept quiet that time and she gave us the last 'WARNING',
the medicine must keep on going no matter how, I remember this until now..
So you can see that, a doctor who cares so much
or a doctor who will get angry to her patient because her patient didnt took her medicine,
then this is a real good doctor,
as who will cares about you take or didnt take your medicine right,
but the good doctor will do like Prof.Wu=)
so you really needed to request if u insist to see her each time,
My 1st time met with Prof Wu is when I was just standard 4,
wo,already 10 years I have been there the clinic pediatrics.
Today, the last time of this year I went to HUKM,
Thanks Koko for fetched me so far to meet the doctor,
Thanks Maggie Sao Sao sacrificed her time and accompany us to hospital,
Thanks Prof.Wu, Thanks to Mr Dexter...
And lastly, thanks God because Im still here...

No comments: