Thursday, August 27, 2009

August is going to end very fast, and so September follows to come...
Few weeks later, my sister and I will be leaving to Uk..
Cant really feel the EXCITEMENT, I dunno, everything seem like too sudden for me..
**IM NOT YET READY**
Last sunday, went to saloon and give myself a new look.. It took me like 6 hours, it was superly horrible long, I fell sleep for times u can imagine la, 6 hours you just sitting there and doing nothing.. Reached home already 8.30pm, my stomach was so hungry, grabbed some foods then I followed family out for light dinner again..
Didnt received any nice or +ve comments from my family, daddy he was doubted the qualification for the hairdresser.. got that ugly not wo my hair.. sot sot..yeayea, and my friend James Tiong he even commented it like a coconut head.. or maybe just my face problem??**cry**

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Second day, the day brother David departed to UK, he is an agent for many of UK universities, so Monday that day was his first trip of this year bringing students over.. Study in Cambridge, everyone's dream right?? Welcome to VL Higher Education Oversea Advisory, we have all the informations that you needed and this service is F.O.C.... David will helps you in very first step such as applying an university, get your offer letter, loan thingy, and as well as visa application.. So, anyone who is interested in studying abroad, welcome to contact us!!!

Daddy & Bebe

For safety, pls wear your mask..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

These few days, my mood is not good, feel like just cant concentrate in everything, I feel sick seriously, mentally sick.. somehow I dunno what is going on now, since dunno when we became very strange, I just feel like you are try to avoid me..I try my best not to think too much, but I failed.. I called but I dunno what to talk, I smsed but I got no reply.. Maybe everything is so clear now and we do not need any closure, what I need to do is starting a new life all over again, without you..??

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sister in law and sister brought me secret recipe for tea since I feel like eating cheese cake suddenly, a luxury tea time, we enjoyed the little time being together, after 20days, it is so hard to gather around like this. Family, the only one cheers me up when Im not happy, the only one for me to lying on without worries.. Thanks to be my family who love me so much=))



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: