Friday, August 28, 2009

This week is really a busy week for me.. Everyday wake up so early, then rushing out. Luckily new hair wouldnt cause me time, haha, 5 minutes can done everything!! Yea, I started to like my current coconut hair, so come ba any bad comments I wouldt care so much anymore, I live for myself, not others right.. Today again, woke up early 7.45am in the morning, promised kalai to accompany her back to office to fill up the visa online form, finished everything at around 11am, went to Ming Yuan my favourite kopitiam in PD for breakfast, I had curry laksa and teh ice as my breakfast again, Im so loving it~

Headed back to home and showered then straight away we departed to KL, sister's visa was able to collect today, and definitely it was a good news, she got her visa approved, no more worries for her anymore, she was like so nervous she told me while waiting for the visa collection, the officer took quite a long time to call up her name, haha, yea, god knows who is keen to learn and who is really want to study, so my sister, she deserved it, because she loves to study so much, and Im so sure that with the hard works she had putting in, Uk is welcoming her~ And, finally, I got to see her real smile after days, she laughed so happily, smiled so sweet.. Yea, I hope she can always happy like a small bird...

Another side for miss kalai, she got her things done by today 4.10pm, after all the troubleness, finally she submitted her visa, and god please bless her too and hopefully next week when she visits to vfs again, the news is desired ok? We then rushed back to office, yes, I still have class at 7pm, how pity huh!!

Yea, something happened this morning, I should keep it for myself, well, honestly, Im quite happy but confusing.. what to do??? Im so tired now, going to sleep, good night my blackie blog, good night everyone, and good night to you too..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pictures of the day

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes, i am a bird..hahah =)